|Sleeps||2||Length||13 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||6 ft 11 in||Ext Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Int Height||3 ft 9 in||Exterior Color||White|
|Hitch Weight||325 lbs||Gross Weight||2200 lbs|
|Dry Weight||1595 lbs||Cargo Weight||1110 lbs|
|Tire Size||ST235/75R15||Available Beds||RV Queen|
|Axle Count||1||Shower Type||N/A|
|Electrical Service||30 amp||VIN||7H0TR1015NN011214|
The Pursue is the middle-sized Flyer and has been our best seller. This coach is finished in White with the new Grey interior trim. This unit is optioned with the Flyer Adventure package (kitchenette with premium refrigerator, roof AC with heat strip, roof rack system and LT235/75R15 off-road tires), and 270-degree awning. MSRP on this unit is $21245.00. UVW is 1575. GVW is 2200 pounds. See all photos of this and other fine RVs and vehicles at www.gertonautosales.com, or call John Gerton to discuss transaction details. Tax, title, and $125.00 documentation fee are extra.
inTech RV Flyer travel trailer Pursue highlights:
- Rear Doors
- Side Entry Door
- 59" x 78" Bed
- Front Storage Cabinet
- LED Dome Lights
With this Flyer travel trailer, you have the freedom to tackle any adventure! This trailer has been built to be tough enough to explore all corners of the world. This trailer has a versatile interior that can be used for many different types of travels, and it has a 59" x 78" bed for a comfortable place to relax throughout the day or night. This trailer also has an optional kitchen slide that can be added. This innovative feature sets up in seconds, and it truly is a very valuable feature to have. This trailer has a dry weight that ranges from 1,090-1,595 LBS, a tongue weight that ranges from 225-325 LBS, and a net carrying capacity that ranges from 605-1,110 LBS.
The inTech RV Flyer travel trailers and toy haulers are ready for adventure whenever you are! With the all-aluminum, all-tube cage frame, the Flyer has been built with lightweight and long-lasting materials so that you can enjoy your unit for many, many years. The Flyer has a rugged design so that you can confidently explore new territory and go where traditional RVs cannot. The Flyer has a 2" rear receiver rated for 175 pounds which allows you to bring along your bikes, and the front tongue box is the perfect solution for your storage needs because it is easily accessible and out of the interior. The Flyer also comes with a Bluetooth stereo that has two speakers so that you can always have your best music playing, and the list of optional features is going to entice you to make your Flyer even more exceptional. The optional roof rack will allow you to bring along kayaks, and the optional A/C with heat is definitely going to be tempting to add.
Standard Features (2022)
- All-Aluminum / All-Tube / Cage Frame
- Coupler: 2” Ball (2 5/16" on Discover)
- 2” Rear Receiver – 175# Capacity
- ST235/75R15 Tires w/Aluminum Wheels – Includes Spare Tire
- ST235 Tires w/Aluminum Wheel s- Includes Spare Tire (Discover)
- Load Center: 30 Amp
- Zamp Solar Prep
- Loading Ramp Door rated at 2,200lbs (Explore, Discover)
- Exterior Skinning: .040 Aluminum (Seamless on Explore, Discover)
- Roof: One Piece Aluminum
- Bed Size: 59” x 78” (Chase, Pursue)
- Tip-Out Bed: 46" x 81" Rated at 1,100 lbs. (Explore, Discover)
- MaxxAir Vent Fan
- Insulation: Bubble Foil R7 (Walls & Ceiling)
- Front Storage Cabinet & (3) Storage Nets (N/A Discover)
- Base Cabinet w/2 Storage Areas & (3) Wardrobe (Discover)
- Front Overhead Storage Cubby (Explore)
- (3) Overhead Storage Cubbies (Discover)
- Infinity Woven Flooring (Chase, Pursue)
- Black Coin Flooring (Explore, Discover)
- (6) 500 lb. Tie down Rings (Explore, Discover)
- Bluetooth Stereo w/(2) Speakers & TV Prep
- (2) LED Dome Lights (4 on Explore; 6 on Discover)
- (1) 12V Outlet w/(2) USB Ports & (2) 120V Outlets (3 120V Outlets on Discover)
Kitchen (Discover only)
- Refrigerator: 3.1 cu. ft. 12V/120V
- Large Farmhouse Style Sink w/Brushed Nickel Faucet
- Cooktop: 2 Burner Stainless Steel
- Fresh Water Tank: 8.5 Gal
- Off-Road Tires (N/A Discover)
- Slideout Kitchen (Pursue, Explore)
- Double Rear Doors (Explore)
- Curbside Tip-Out (Explore, Discover)
- Add-A-Room Tent (Chase, Pursue)
- Roof Rack
- A/C with Heat
- Straight Awning (N/A Discover)
- 270 Degree Awning (N/A Discover)
- 10' Power Awning (Discover)
- 10' Manual Awning (Discover)
- Adventure Package (Pursue, Explore)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!